Set invitations accepted with button "accept" in email clients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set invitations accepted with button "accept" in email clients

If the attendee accepts the meeting clicking on the link "accept" everything works fine: Espocrm recognizes it and set the invite as accepted.
    However, if the attendee clicks on the button "accepted" provided by the client (and not on the link in the body of the email), it seems that Espocrm does not recognize it.
    Is it the case? Is there a way to have the meeting accepted clicking on the button provided by email clients?
    Thank you.

Don't quite understand, isn't there only one button? Can you take screenshot?

All the button does it open a link (URL) which will convert the status.

They shouldn't need to click any other button aside from the URL in email. If your client is confuse and thinking they need to click it again then perhaps you can write some sort of "Thank you for accepting"

Comment

I am sorry if my question was not clear.
      Here two screenshots from Outlook that show the issue.
      As you can see, the invitation from Espo is different from those received from popular clients.
      Therefore, the meeting cannot be added to the attendee calendar. Also, people could get confused.

(If you receive the EspoCrm invite with Thunderbird, you will also see a button other than the link. However, we do not know what the user prefers to click and, clicking the button, does not send the confirmation to Espo).

Here the invite received in Outlook from EspoCrm:

Click image for larger version  Name:	from_espo.png Views:	0 Size:	28.6 KB ID:	60590

Here an invite from Thunderbird:

Click image for larger version  Name:	from_thunderbird.png Views:	0 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	60593
      Attached Files
      Last edited by nicola883; 07-17-2020, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Ah that make sense now, yes unfortunately those button is not supported at the moment (at least from what I can tell).

I made a post in relation to that (long read but it essentially just full of complain) Post here: https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...age2#post57739
        which you can ignore.

I'm not exactly sure how it work, but when they use that "Accept" button, the email get send back with some sort of "Accept" or Confirmation email. I suppose to only way to use that is to use some sort of Workflow function, there is no easy way about doing this through the GUI.

Comment

Working...
        X