Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy Product Info to Opportunity through Opportunity Item

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to copy some information from the Product to the Opportunity.

As you alredy know, the opportunity support the Items, so I can fetch the product from the Opportunity.

In particular I'm trying to copy the Product description to the Opp. description but it didn't work.

Find attached the related workflow. From the log I see that the workflow is triggered but it doesn't do the actions that I set.

Do you have any idea or solution?

Hi Faleri,
    You don't need Workflow. Open Administration -> Entity manager -> Opportunity Items -> Fields -> Product -> add the Description field into the Fields to Copy parameter. Save changes and refresh a web page. After, go and fetch up the product to the Item list again.

Comment

Hi Maximus,

First of all thanks for your help.

I tried your solution but I don't see the option to add the Description field into the fields to copy.

Is this the page of the ruote that you sent me?

Comment

Sorry founded the option to add fields to copy.

But this copy the Product description to the Opportunity Item description.

Now, how can I copy from the Opportunity Item to the Opportunity field?

Comment

What the filed you want to copy? Description-to-description? What if there are 2 items in the item list, how do you expect the logic should work?

Comment

I wanted to copy some custom fields. I solved using a workflow from the item to the opportunity. Thanks for your help

Comment

If you want to copy a custom field with the way that works for the description field, please follow the way described here https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...-to-quote-item. I believe it works for Opportunity as well.

Comment

Working...
              X