Filter in tasks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter in tasks

Hi, when I put filter in Tasks for one user, for example my user, the filter keeps in screen and it is showing for each user. I have 5.9.3 version

Hi there,
    I've tried to reproduce it but nothing. I think you are using the same browser for different users. Am I right? It is not recommended to do due to browser cache mixing.

Comment

Hi, I am trying with different users and different browsers but It makes the same issue.
      I attach print screen about this.
      This mistake doesn't appear in the past.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Jar, have you tried with clearing browser cache and espo cache ?
        Cheers!
        Nishan.

Comment

Yes, clearing browser cache first

Comment

Some idea about this issue???

Comment

Please, help with this incident

Comment

Hi jarmito1971 , your filter keeps in your screen until you click on reset button right to search panel in the entity. Please try second user with different browser (first clear the cache from that web browser) and check. Let me know.

As I experienced, As a admin i'm also login to other user accounts. Sometimes my admin panel filters showing in other user interface because of i'm using same browser to login to admin and other users.
                Cheers!
                Nishan.

Comment

Different user and clearing differente browser (Chrome) works fine, but in the same browser (Firefox) with different user and clearing browser don´t

Comment

• Nishan Perera
                    Nishan Perera commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi, Try below,

Administration » Settings » Use Cache - > Uncheck and check.

jarmito1971 are you able to reproduce this issue on demo? Here you have public demo: demo.espocrm.com

Comment

Working...
                  X