Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copying values from product to quote item

Copying values from product to quote itemΒΆ

Field values can be transferred from a product to a quote item upon product selection. Field names you want to be copied should coincide in Product and Quote Item enities.

You can select which fields you need to be copied at Administration > Entity Manager > Quote Item > Fields > Product > Fields to Copy.
    Hello,
    Is it possible to copy fields such as 'listprice', 'unitprice'? After following the instructions above, these fields were not available. Can anyone help?

Hi there.

These fields don't need to be fetched with this way. They are fetching automatically due to the system logic.

Comment

Thank you Maximus for the answer.
      If I select a product using the 'Name' field, the values are copied correctly. (As below photo).
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ok.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	60505
      But if I select a product using the 'product' field (only here autocomplete works, in the 'name' field the autocomplete doesn't work) then the values are not copied:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	not ok.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	60506

Maximus, can I ask you for help in solving the problem?
      Thank you in advance for your help

Comment

It works as it should. The system logic for the Item List is complicated. If you want to see the 'Product' column name in your Items List instead of 'Name', I suggest you replace their labels in the Administration -> Entity Manager -> Quote Items -> Fields: name, product.

Comment

Working...
        X