Email Assignment Alert\Notification to Case assigned user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Assignment Alert\Notification to Case assigned user

I understand that it works at the time of Case creation that an email alert can be sent. It is working for me.

But how can I get it to work where the case already exists but when I change the assigned user the new assign used is not getting the email alert.

I believe you would need to workflow that subsequent alert.

Comment

• iceman17
      iceman17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you appreciate your input

Hi,
    If you don't have Workflow but your EspoCRM version is 5.9.0+ you can utilize Formula to send such alert email https://docs.espocrm.com/administrat.../#extemailsend.

Comment

• iceman17
      iceman17 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your input Maximus .
      I am using Version 5.6.2.
      It's already working at time of creating case; alert is sent to assigned user. but if I open\edit that same ticket again and assign to another user it should send right. must be missing something in my setup.

hi iceman17 The workflow won't work unless you on version 5.9.0+ (or higher) from what maximus is saying.

you will run into bug if you use lower version.

Comment

Originally posted by espcrm View Post
      hi iceman17 The workflow won't work unless you on version 5.9.0+ (or higher) from what maximus is saying.

you will run into bug if you use lower version.
      I believe assignment email auto alerts was already part of the core for earlier versions. I can't seem to understand why it is no longer working for mine

Comment

Working...
      X