Changing HTTP request methods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing HTTP request methods?

​​So I have a weird question: Would it be possible to change the method used for deletions without breaking things? And if so where in the source code would I do that?

To elaborate a bit on my issue, the web server that I am hosting Espo on for some reason is having issues specifically with DELETE requests. I'm still trying to figure out why, but I noticed that the issue is only when I use the arrow drop down menu on the right side (as pictured below). Removing the data through this method uses a DELETE request and responds with a 405 error:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture1.JPG Views:	0 Size:	9.6 KB ID:	60031

Now, when I use the other method of removing, the one for mass deletes on the left side (the checkbox, then "actions", then "remove") it works fine. Which at first I thought was strange and didn't make sense, but removing data that way uses a POST request:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.JPG Views:	0 Size:	11.1 KB ID:	60032
    Would it be possible to change the code so that all of the deletes use a POST request, and would Espo still work that way?

I've already tried making suggested changes to web.config and .htaccess

Comment

The code is inside a library and there's no upgrade-safe way do change it. I'd recommend tweaking your server rather than changing frontend code.

Comment

Fair enough. I just wanted to check because honestly altering the frontend would be more easily accessible for me

Comment

Working...
        X