Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create new contact from email address, link to new entity

Good afternoon,

There is an option from the email section to create a new contact from a new email address received on the system (image attached)

From what i can understand the email entity is linked to the contact entity to make it work.

Is it possible to have that same funcionality using a new entity?

For example creating a new contact from a received email to the entity "ABCD"

Thanks,

Nuno Silva
    Attached Files

From what I been learning about Button. Of course you can!

As for how, can't help, I'm still learning how.

One tips I can guess is to look for the Views of Email, somewhere in the code it probably have those 4 options, and you need to add in other Entity you want.

Right now I want to be able to add the 3rd option of "Add to Account".

Comment

Hi!

If you could help me to find the right direction it would be great as it is a really an important option to have on new entities.

Thanks,

Nuno Silva

Comment

Hi numos,

Currently I'm waiting to see if emillod can help, you might want to monitor this thread for news:

Hi all, I need to add a custom button to the invoice entity. I found the documentation for this: https://docs.espocrm.com/development/custom-buttons/ This suppose that I will need to edit metadata/clientDefs/Invoice.json My problem is that I want to keep my changes even if I upgrade EspoCRM. So my question is how can I add a

All my button failed so far at this stage.

Comment

Working...
        X