Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calculating dates difference through Months

Hello

I've created a report and scheduled workflow to calculate the "Time since Onboarding Meeting" for each account.

I've calculated the Time since the onboarding meeting in days, but really I need months because I will run workflows when the 'Time since the Onboarding Date' is exactly 1 month, 2 months and 3 months from today's date

I tried this but the output wasn't exact - so it would say an account was 1 month from their onboarding date, when actually they were over 1 month, etc. I tried putting the result into a Float field so that it would include decimals, but no such luck. Any advice on how to calculate when a date is exactly 1 (or multiple) months away?

Thank you in advance!

Camille

Not sure quite but here how I calculate a person age, maybe you can change the word years to months? This is calculate from the "now", so you need to update that to fit when you want to calculate from.

contactAge=datetime\diff(datetime\now(), dateOfBirth, 'years'); /*caclulated Age*/

Comment

Thanks for your comment, it led me to find this: https://www.espocrm.com/blog/report-...have-birthday/

I've solved it now. Cheers.

Comment

Glad to hear it. You might also want to refer to the documentations as it contain information too: docs.espocrm.com/

Appreciate if you post your solution, other might find it useful sometime in the future.

Comment

Thanks! I made a report with the filters as seen in the screenshot.

From there, I run a scheduled workflow based on that report.

Comment

Working...
          X