change default company logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change default company logo

Does anybody have any insight into changing the company logo source? Uploading the logo in admin/user interface works fine locally. But then when I deploy to my web server, the path gets corrupted or something because the logo doesn't show up. Re-uploading it when its deployed also works okay, but if I make a change to my local developer version and then push that, it loses the logo again. I'm looking to change the image in the actual code and files. In the client/img folder I found the logo-33 and logo-37 files and i found the .json files for the themes that use the 'client/img/logo-37.png' path, so I tried replacing it with my own png that I renamed logo-37 but that did not work. Its not the end of the world if I have to re-upload the logo anytime I push a new version, but it would definitely not be my preference.

Hi,
    I believe that you need to do something like this after you change the code: Administration -> Clear Cache -> Refresh a webpage.

Comment

First of all, you must not deploy the local config to the server, I wonder if you also have database connection issues after every deployment as well,

CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
      Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

No, no database connection issues. And I figured it out. I put my custom logo in the client/img folder, then when I uploaded it locally I used the logo that was in that folder. After deploying, it was still working

Comment

Working...
        X