Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events entity

Hi

I've created an events entity, linked to contacts. I'd like to have the option of putting a status to a contact (e.g. 'accepted' or 'declined') for each contact invited to an event. Also be able to export the contact list with address details to excel. Can anyone help? Thanks indeed!

ps - its a many-to-many relationship. or should it be one-to-many??

many-to-many is fine. You need some coding. Take Meeting as an example. There is a status field in relationship table.

Comment

I have a fairly complete Events entity setup with Eventbrite syncing here: https://github.com/alasdaircr/espocrm/tree/Eventbrite

I would release it as an extension but it required changes to core (specifically adding the Events into the future and past activities panels).

New people from events are added as Leads. Users, Contact & Leads can be registered as attending.

You would need to add your API keys to Jobs/Eventbrite.php, and create a scheduled job for it to do the syncing.

Comment

There's also probably bugs, and it was written a while ago against a much older version of EspoCRM so might be implemented in a crazy way..

Comment

Working...
        X