Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send email to a group of contacts

Hi,
    I'm a bit new to EspoCRM, but so far I'm really impressed. Is there a way to send an email to a group of contacts without having to create a campaign? Ideally, when I click Compose (email), I'd be able to select a Target List from the "To" field.

thanks
    Dan

Don't use Campaign enough to give you input on that.

I don't think it can be just done through a New Compose Email and then you can select a list of group/email you want to send to.
    In term of "group" email, I have a relationship linking for Contacts in my Case. When I compose email from there, it will email all Contacts that is linked in the case.

Here is an demo of what I mean. So I went to this Opportunities and add bunch of contact to it, then I click the "..." next to Activities on the sidebar. Compose Email. All my contact email is added to the "To" field, of course you might not want this because mass email is best to send via BCC.

https://demo.espocrm.com/#Opportunit.../53203b9429411

Comment

• DP_VicPD
      DP_VicPD commented
      Editing a comment
      This works well. is there any way to default the contact emails to the BCC field instead to To field?

My "Espo Plus" extension includes this feature it, it is free, and I planned to enhance it with more features like this later:

Last edited by eymen-elkum; 06-05-2020, 05:42 AM.
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

• DP_VicPD
      DP_VicPD commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks - I'll install it and test it out

Originally posted by ayman.alkom View Post
    My "Espo Plus" extension includes this feature, feel free to download it, it is free, and I planned to enhance it with more features like this later:

https://www.eblasoft.com.tr/product-page/espo-plus
    Sound good, how to download?

It say, "Contact us to purchase", need to send an email/contact form?

Comment

• eymen-elkum
      eymen-elkum commented
      Editing a comment
      use this coupon

STAY_SAFE

• espcrm
      espcrm commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Working and installed the extensions. I give it a test in the future.

• eymen-elkum
      eymen-elkum commented
      Editing a comment
      espocrm I would like to know who are you in the near future

The ability to add Target Lists to the Outgoing email scope would be perfect.

Comment

I'm not a techie ... nor am I technically deficient. However I would argue that one shouldn't have to be a mechanic to buy a car. And yet ... that is my analogy with EspoCRM. I'm running it in virtual box on a mac (bitnami) and have wasted hours of my life that I'll never get back reading about and trying every posted instruction re cron jobs etc to get my campaigns working. NOTHING ... although apparently everything is set up correctly and test emails work fine. Incoming mail has always worked. To continue with my car analogy I'm about to wipe the virtual grease off my hands, slam the hood back down on this LADA of an application and find something that runs when I turn the key ... not that needs me to rebuild scripts to just perform basic functions.

Comment

Sad to hear that. Hope you find something that fulfill your requirement and expectation. Feel free to give EspoCRM a try again in the future.

I won't provide a counterpoint.

Comment

Originally posted by JDTO View Post
          I'm not a techie ... nor am I technically deficient. However I would argue that one shouldn't have to be a mechanic to buy a car. And yet ... that is my analogy with EspoCRM. I'm running it in virtual box on a mac (bitnami) and have wasted hours of my life that I'll never get back reading about and trying every posted instruction re cron jobs etc to get my campaigns working. NOTHING ... although apparently everything is set up correctly and test emails work fine. Incoming mail has always worked. To continue with my car analogy I'm about to wipe the virtual grease off my hands, slam the hood back down on this LADA of an application and find something that runs when I turn the key ... not that needs me to rebuild scripts to just perform basic functions.
          I wonder if you stopped on sending emails or you have many bigger problems, as you wrote your comment under this thread.
          I think you had multiple problems at the same time, what caused you feel angry with the software, this feeling can be arrived anytime with any software, I know it well.
          I think you can address them one by one and we can try to help.

Best Regards
          CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
          Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Working...
          X