Customers without sales opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers without sales opportunities

Good morning, is it possible to filter company and customer records without active sales opportunities set in the future? I would like to display all records that have not been sold since the indicated time.

Hello,
    Do you have Advanced Pack? If so, I think you need doing something like this (example for an Account entity):
    1. Add new 'Date' type field to Account (let's call it 'lastWonOpportunity');
    2. Open Administration -> Layout Manager -> Account -> Search Filters -> add the 'lastWonOpportunity' to it. Due to this, you will be able to use search by a time period.
    3. Create a Workflow for Opportunity (if 'status' change to 'Won' -> Update Related Record Account: lastWonOpportunity = today). This logic will store the date of a successfully closed Opportunity.

The same logic can be used for Customer (just add the same field to the Customer entity, and add new one Action to the described workflow).

This logic will work for the future 'status' changing. If you want to update the 'lastWonOpportunity' field according to the already existed records, you need to create a logic by utilizing Report and a scheduled workflow.

Comment

Thank u for reply. I going testing it on EspoCRM demo. Thank u

Comment

Working...
      X