Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apply default filtre in relationship

hi,
    I created a new entity "Association" and I created a new entity "Partnership" and I added a Many-to-One relationship between "Partnership" and "Association" Then in "Association"
    I created the One-to-Many relationship with "lead" and In "Partnership"
    I added a Many-to-Many relationship with "lead"
    Everything works very well, when I create a Partnership I select an "Association" well and I save everything works very well after I added the possibility of selecting one or more leads via the relationship that was created thanks to the relationship ("Partnership" Many-to-Many with "lead") When I click on select lead it shows me (see screenshot) the list of all leads with the possibility of filtering and it works very well! My question is how to not have all the default leads displayed and only have those related to the Association that I selected in my Partnership (since it already has an "Association" relationship. -to-many with "lead")
    thanks

Hi mkhalifa ,

I tried to brief this but seems better to refer to an example of this case from espocrm,

Please check this custom view, I think it is similar to what you are looking for:

https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...ontacts.js#L35

But this for multiple inline field not for relationship panel, I not found example for relationship panel, seems needs work around
    CEO & Founder of Eblasoft.
    Professional EspoCRM development & extensions.

Comment

Working...
    X