Performance Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Performance Issue

We're having some performance issues in 5.8.5 where the system is slowing down. We see the auth log is part of this. Is there a way to delete records automatically after so many days ?

It's weird that auth log is slowing down. It shouldn't.

You can set in data/config.php:

PHP Code:
    'cleanupAuthLogPeriod' => '2 weeks'

By default it's 2 months.

Are there any queries logged as slow? Could you let me know which ones?

Comment

We have several API's tied into espo and it appears to be generating a auth log record for each record it accesses. But here is the queries that its logging:

SELECT COUNT(auth_log_record.id) AS AggregateValue FROM `auth_log_record` WHERE auth_log_record.request_time > '1588769563' AND auth_log_record.ip_address = '[[IP ADDRESS]]' AND auth_log_record.is_denied = '1' AND auth_log_record.deleted = '0';Type a message

Comment

I will check it. Thanks.

Comment

Can we ignore the auth log by ip address somehow? Its creating over 10,000 records an hour.

Comment

There's no ability to ignore it.

What database system do you use? MySQL or MariaDB? I tested on MySQL 8 vs MariaDB 10.1, the former chose the proper index, the latter chose not optimal index, so it will work slower.

Comment

This fix can improve performance: https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/c...7c68837e8a7027

Comment

Working...
              X