Настройка imap smtp gmail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Настройка imap smtp gmail

Добрый день, пытался настроить imap smtp на почту gmail по инструкции google, появляется ошибка. С почтой yandex все работает отлично. В чем может быть причина?

Google blocks suspicious activity and unblocks it after conformation within several weeks OR right after changing the password.

Comment

• andrey.tasenkov.86
      andrey.tasenkov.86 commented
      Editing a comment
      Можно подробнее про подтверждение?

• Oleksii S.
      Oleksii S. commented
      Editing a comment
      When you try to connect from "suspicious" place, google blocks the attempt, triggers the account and sends acknowledgment message. Then you go somewhere in "myaccount.google.com/notifications" and click "it was me" on the corresponding event. Then google waits unknown time and unblocks the place. Or makes in right after you've changed the account's password (providing you've confirmed above).
      Last edited by Oleksii S.; 05-12-2020, 10:04 AM.

• andrey.tasenkov.86
      andrey.tasenkov.86 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ясно,спасибо

See https://docs.espocrm.com/user-guide/...-gmail-account

Comment

yuri Could it be that "Use Google Integration that provides a secure authentication via Oauth2." not working for personal e-mail account only with group accounts? For personal accounts I still need "Enable access for less secure application at Google account settings." to get acces to my gmail mailbox in CRM.

Comment

Working...
      X