Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditionnal Linking entities

Hi all,

first of all I'm not a english native speaker so I may not be very good at explaining my case.... let's try !

I'm currently configuring an ESPO for a non profit organisation.

In the modelization I'ld like to have a central entity : "Beneficiaires" and a classic "Contact" entity, relating to the first one.

It's a Many-to-Many model as many Beneficiaries can have a common Contact and a single Contact can relate to several Beneficiaries.

My problem is that I would like the Contact to be specific such as "mother", "care taker" or "neighbour".

Is their a way to specify the relation between the Beneficiaries and their contact so that people in charge will get in touch with the good person for a specific purpose ?

Of course, a signle contact may have several status ("mother", "care taker" or "neighbour") : as a Contact you can be the 3 statuts for 1 or more different Beneficiaries.

I'm I clear enough ? do I need to specify more ?

Cheers,
    Vincent

Hi Vincent,

This is called relationship roles in EspoCRM. It's possible to do but needs some modifications in files. Unfortunately, it's not documented yet. It might be a little bit tricky to do but possible.

You can take the existing Opportunity-Contact relationship as an example.

See fields and link with name "contacts" in https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...portunity.json

Comment

Working...
    X