Tracking URLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking URLS

Odd situation with tracking URLS & Gmail- When I use a tracking URL and embed in the email, the URL redirect works perfectly fine when viewing the email from Gmail Desktop. However when looking at Gmail mobile the tracking URL links to the website domain URL where espocrm is actually hosted.

So for example if I create a tracking URL for www.somedomain.com, when clicking from gmail desktop it works perfect.

When clicking the tracking URL from Gmail mobile it points to www.domainwherespocrmishosted.com

I'm perplexed....

Hi,
    I've checked it and it works well. Please open Administration -> Settings -> check whether Site URL corresponds to your URL.

Comment

Actually, no it doesn't. I was looking at that, however I was under the assumption the site URL in Admin needed to be the URL path of where everything was installed. If not this would be the cause.

Comment

I noticed something with this. If you change the URL to a different website, nothing works, the unsubscribes, the tracking....It appears to have to be the path where the software runs. Any ideas on this?

Comment

Working...
        X