Manually delete Formula through Files Manager or myPHPAdmin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manually delete Formula through Files Manager or myPHPAdmin

I create a new formula for my meeting, but unfortunately I think I wrote a bad formula and now my EspoCRM is dead. Initially it was just "Bad Server Response" popup. But now that wait for a few minutes and I refresh the the page it still in "loading" mode (you can see © 2020 EspoCRM footer).

I need to be able to either stop the formula running so I can delete it from my Admin or I need to find where the formula is store and delete it manually from there.

Update: (one possible Solution below)

I couldn't find where the formula is stored. But I looked in the crm\data\logs and see that the latest error got to do with this file: crm\data\cache\application\entityAcl.php

With one of the line error. Initially I tried to rename the file but that didn't work. Thinking that, "since it in cache folder" it should be OK to be deleted, a new cache should be created later. So I delete and CRM is working again.

Looking at the new crm\data\cache\application\entityAcl.php file, it look like the file that was created was missing information so that why I got the error, maybe I didn't wait long enough for the formula to be saved? I will test this on the demo.espocrm.com first to see if I found a bug.

Update 2: (I think I found where it is)

I don't think this is where the formula is stored but it is the cache where your data might be use first (which will give you a chance to go into GUI to delete the bad formula?)

/crm/data/cache/application/metadata.php
    Last edited by espcrm; 04-28-2020, 02:14 AM.

custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/formula/

After you deleted, clear cache with

php clear_cache.php

Comment

I have quite the same problem, or done the same mistake, but how can I run "php clear_cache.php"
      Thanks

I ve discovered CLI via SSH.
      It works fine now
      Last edited by globalexpertise; 05-06-2020, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by globalexpertise View Post
        I have quite the same problem, or done the same mistake, but how can I run "php clear_cache.php"
        Thanks

I ve discovered CLI via SSH.
        It works fine now
        I thought this bad formula bug was already fixed in newer version so your Espo won't break if there is a bad formula presence, I guess it hasn't or this thread was posted before then.

Comment

Working...
        X