Calendar Entity status & list filter view [Question]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar Entity status & list filter view [Question]

So I create an Event entity (which have calendar feature) called History & Event.

Issue I'm having is due to the Status. For this entity I created a few more Status, such as "Employment History", but if I choose this Status then the filter will not show. I need to choose Planned, Held or Not Held for the record to appear.

How can I make it show all even if it not selected as the three above?

---

As I type this question, I just thought of an answer, I could just create a new Field and keep the Held and Not Held and Planned there and it will function as it is. But in case where an easy solution is made I will continue with this thread.

Hi,
    1. open the file /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/scopes/Your-event-entity-name.json and add new status here:
    Code:
    "historyStatusList": [
            "Held",
            "Not Held",
    [COLOR=#FF0000]        "Employment History"[/COLOR]
    ],
    2. Administration -> Clear cache.
    3. Sometimes you need also to refresh a web page.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hi,
      1. open the file /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/scopes/Your-event-entity-name.json and add new status here:
      2. Administration -> Clear cache.
      3. Sometimes you need also to refresh a web page.
      Thanks Maximus, I thought I wrote it but I noticed I haven't. Anyway after thinking it in the long term and not risking conflict I thought these type of field best not to edit code like that. I decided for the time being just create a new field for those those Status and just Filter them if I want to look at certain type of information.

Comment

Working...
      X