Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opportunities assigned with no call

Hi,

I am trying to work out how to filter opportunities that have been assigned but don't have a call associated with them. All I can work out is that the relationship between opportunities and calls (parent to children) is different to opportunities/accounts/contacts work (Many to Many/One).

Is anyone able to help me out?

Hi,
    With a 'Parent' field relation you have to make a workaround. For example:
    1. Create a new 'Date' type field for Opportunity (call it 'lastCall').
    2. Add the 'Last Call' field to an Opportunity filter via Administration -> Layout Manager.
    3. Create Workflow as shown on the screenshot so when you will change a call status to 'Held' its 'dateStart' will be saved in the Opportunity 'lastCall'.

Now you will be able to use these filters in the Opportunity list view: If assignedUser = Is Not Empty, If lastCall = Empty.

Note. This way will work for future changes. But if you want to populate the last call date for the already existed records you can filtrate all Calls with status held and make Mass Update for them. Another way to do it for already Held calls is to create a report and a scheduled workflow that based on the report, to populate the last call date.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Maximus; 04-24-2020, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hi,
      3. Create Workflow as shown on the screenshot so when you will change a call status to 'Held' its 'dateStart' will be saved in the Opportunity 'lastCall'.
      Did you forgot the screenshot Maximus or I read it wrong.

Comment

• Maximus
        Maximus commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Forgot it.
    Working...
    X