Bad server response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad server response

Hello, after some modification of fields in "Accounts" I have Bad server response in the list.
    log file shows:

[2020-03-21 09:47:12] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller, Params:Array ( [controller] => Account ) , InputData: - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC LIMIT 0, 50' at line 8 [] []
    [2020-03-21 09:47:12] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC LIMIT 0, 50' at line 8, Code: 42000 URL: /api/v1/Account?select=name%2CshippingAddressCity%2Cshippi ngAddressState%2CshippingAddressCountry&maxSize=50 &offset=0&orderBy=customerrating&order=asc&wher e%5 B0%5D%5Btype%5D=textFilter&where%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D =%25 [] []

I also removed all modifications I made but didn't help

before it was:

[2020-03-21 09:48:18] Espo.ERROR: API [GET]:/:controller, Params:Array ( [controller] => Account ) , InputData: - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC LIMIT 0, 50' at line 8 [] []
    [2020-03-21 09:48:18] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC LIMIT 0, 50' at line 8, Code: 42000 URL: /api/v1/Account?select=name%2Ccustomerpersrank%2CshippingA ddressCity%2CshippingAddressState%2CshippingAddres sCountry&maxSize=50&offset=0&orderBy=customerratin g&order=asc&where%5B0%5D%5Btype%5D=textFilter&wher e%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D=%25 [] []

Can I get a help with it please?

EspoCRM Vers 5.5.3

Made Rebuild & Clear Cache - didn't help
    Last edited by pbt; 03-21-2020, 10:24 AM.

Last update... Probably "reload" button help. I will check and close the thread

Comment

Hi,
      Could you describe what did you try to modify? JSON or PHP files? For modification, it is always better to create an appropriate file in the /custom directory instead of changing the system files.
      Are you sure that you restored the code to the default value? If the changes were in a JSON file you need to fire Clear Cache (if the changes should affect DB then you need use Rebuild).
      Does this error occur upon Rebuild or upon Account list view? If it occurs upon Account list view, then please try to reproduce it in the incognito mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
        Hi,
        Could you describe what did you try to modify? JSON or PHP files? For modification, it is always better to create an appropriate file in the /custom directory instead of changing the system files.
        Are you sure that you restored the code to the default value? If the changes were in a JSON file you need to fire Clear Cache (if the changes should affect DB then you need use Rebuild).
        Does this error occur upon Rebuild or upon Account list view? If it occurs upon Account list view, then please try to reproduce it in the incognito mode.
        Sorry for the late reply, closed the forum when the problem was done. Finally i didn't touch no any file manually and try to returned the previous adjustments, cleared cache and made reload. The error occur after some addiontal settings in account list view. I don't have a problem right now.

Comment

Working...
        X