Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• local folder link

Hi
    We are using version 4.2.5. We store data on OneDrive in a folder that is shared among users, each client and job has its own folder, we chose this solution because it is a large file and it is not realistic to upload it to the server. In EspoCRM version 4.2.5 we use chrome and localexplorer extension, in CRM we have a link in the text field link to a specific folder (eg "file: /// C: / OneDrive / folder / 1"), which after clicking, thanks integration of localeplorer opens in windows explorer.
    Now I am testing version 5.8.2 and here I have encountered a problem, local links (file: /// C: / OneDrive / folder / 1 etc.) written in the text box are unlike active version 4.2.5 and cannot be clicked . Can you help me with a solution?

Silly question, but have you enable Link option? I haven't use 4.2.5 but this function might have changed.

Hello, I have created several entities and everything has gone very well, except for one. In this entity, the name field is not shown as a link in the list view. The button to choose fields to filter by doesn't work either. However, in the Kanban view, the link does appear. Any ideas other than re-creating the entity? Thank

Hello, I have created several entities and everything has gone very well, except for one. In this entity, the name field is not shown as a link in the list view. The button to choose fields to filter by doesn't work either. However, in the Kanban view, the link does appear. Any ideas other than re-creating the entity? Thank

Alternatively, if enable that doesn't work you can always use a Web browser extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...nk/?src=search

Comment

I tried to allow a link in the list, but it does download a web address in a browser and ends up with an error, completely ignoring the localexplorer extension. In the older version, the link is created anywhere in the text, not in the new one, see the photo, in the new one, when you hover the mouse over the link, no hand is displayed, only the text is underlined,
      Attached Files

Comment

You're absolute right, doing that won't help or work at all. I also tried adding it to a URL field but that also don't work because it only recognize HTTP.

For example if you were to use file:/// for local file, it will just remove the ":", which is the most important part. It doesn't even recognize other popular type such as "FTP://".

I'm not quite sure how to fix it, there may be just a simple way to stop it from removing the ":" but I'm not sure how at this stage.

I guess you can report this as a bug or feature request depend on how you look at it.

Was going to recommend you this as a workaround but I can't get it to work on EspoCRM, work fine on any other page though.: Addon extensions: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../linkificator/

Comment

Working...
      X