Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever hear of this??

Hi all.

I have used EspoCRM daily for 2 years now. This issue is brand new for me...

Certain links will not open as they should -- i.e. If I am in Contacts, and many Contacts are showing in the List View, when I click on one it does not open. It says "Loading..." at the top, so the command is received, but it never connects. It just stay on the same page. This happens with other links as well, but not all links.

*I recently figured out what it is. It is the IP address that I am currently working from! When I change locations, or use my iPhone as a Hotspot, it's fine.

Can anyone recommend some sort of fix for this? Maybe somewhere on my computer, or the CRM, that I can "tell" it to allow this IP?

Any help appreciated, thank you.

-James

I don't remember any setting about IP Blocking. Perhaps it might be in the setting:
    Auth Log Login history.
    Auth Tokens Active auth sessions. IP address and last access date.
    You might want to check Console (press F12) for any error. Maybe clear your Browser Cache and/or Clear Cache and Rebuild in your EspoCRM.

But your diagnostic indicate it is a IP issue if the only thing you changed was where you getting internet from.

Comment

Thank you espcrm.

I am not very technical. Can you tell me how to check this:
      Auth Log Login history.
      Auth Tokens Active auth sessions. IP address and last access date.
      I have no idea where that is or what it is.

Clearing my browser cache and also Clear Cache and Rebuild CRM -- that I know how to do. But not the above.

Thank you!

Comment

Hi James,
        for checking Auth Log go Administration -> Auth Log;
        for checking Auth Tokens go Administration -> Auth Tokens.
        IP restriction applies to a web server configs. If you are using host, perhaps they did some changes. Contact with host support. If you have your instance on your own server, then maybe you did some misconfiguration.
        But honestly to say it looks weird that only some functionality doesn't work properly, not a whole instance in a case with IP blocking.
        Did you make some changes in .htaccess file in the root EspoCRM directory or any other subdirectories?
        Please press F12 to open the dev tools -> reproduce the issue -> check for the error in the console and network tabs -> provide screenshots with errors.

Comment

Yeah, this is weird. I had some similar-ish issues when we upgraded Cloudflare & increased security settings there. If you're using Cloudflare to manage DNS, check those settings too, to see if there are any requests being blocked by their algorithms.

Comment

Thank you Maximus and jflores. I'll be checking out your suggestions today...

Comment

Good lucks jamesa, I'm not that skillful either. Most likely trial and error when it come to troubleshooting, at worse I come to the forum to get input and ideas on where I went wrong.

Recently my biggest failure was to a create a Bad Javascript command in the Default Value field, this cause my Contacts to die when it come to "Create New Contact", but through this I manage to discover a new bug in the EspoCRM system.

I think it is most likely to be jflores suggestion, it may be blocked by a "Protection" system known as Cloudflare. If you can still load the website then it can't be IP Blocking or Blacklist, you shouldn't be able to load it at all if that the case, not unless your MySQL/Database server is at one location and your website is located on another.

Comment

Hi All,
                I am new to this forum, and am a active enthusiastic marketer

Comment

Working...
                X