Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filtering error 500

Hello,

I get an "Error 500" error when I add an array field while filtering.

LOG:
    [2020-02-19 12:20:30] Espo.ERROR: (HY000) SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 3065 Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column 'espocrmvendb.toplamTutarCurrencyRate.rate' which is not in SELECT list; this is incompatible with DISTINCT; GET /api/v1/Szlemeler?select=dosyaNumaras%2Cfirma%2CaccountId% 2CaccountName%2CbalangTarihi%2CbitiTarihi%2CaylkTu tarCurrency%2CaylkTutar%2CtoplamTutarCurrency%2Cto plamTutar%2CszlemeErii%2CszlemeYkleId%2CszlemeYkle Name&maxSize=50&offset=0&orderBy=toplamTutar&order =desc&where%5B0%5D%5Btype%5D=in&where%5B0%5D%5Batt ribute%5D=durumu&where%5B0%5D%5Bvalue%5D%5B%5D=Son a+Erdi&where%5B1%5D%5Btype%5D=arrayAnyOf&where%5B1 %5D%5Battribute%5D=szlemeErii&where%5B1%5D%5Bvalue %5D%5B%5D=REDIMO; line: 132, file: /var/www/vhosts/****.com.tr/httpdocs/espo/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php [] []

Espo Ver:5.8.2

Hi,
    I have tried to reproduce it with using the array field in a filter but nothing. Please, describe the steps to reproduce, provide screenshots.

Comment

Hi Maximus,

thanks for help.

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hi,
      I have tried to reproduce it with using the array field in a filter but nothing. Please, describe the steps to reproduce, provide screenshots.

Comment

I managed to reproduce. It occurs if you order by currency field.

Comment

Originally posted by yurikuzn View Post
          I managed to reproduce. It occurs if you order by currency field.
          What is the solution? the problem continues?

Comment

Solution was very difficult. Will be in the next release.

Comment

Working...
            X