Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show detail in side panel

Hi everyone,

Anyone have an idea or could guide me since I require that some of the content of a related record be displayed on the side panel and I only get the name of the record to be seen.

Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Hello,
    I can't reproduce it. Everything works good.
    When the issue appears? What condition should be? How many fields are in the list(small) view of the Comentarios entity? Please provide the steps to reproduce it.

Comment

I think she is talking about the inline link and want to display additional columns in additions to the name,

if so, sorry to say this feature is not available in espocrm,

I have made an extension that
      - enable the user to use list layouts
      - or even manually set the columns to be displayed in the relation
      - and even to add new related records from the inline field directly

please check this video and contact me on eymen@eblasoft.com.tr if you are interested in this extension

Best Regards
      Last edited by eymen.elkum; 02-14-2024, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• espcrm
        espcrm commented
        Editing a comment
        That subtask extension look interesting, do you think something like this is possible through this or one of your extension:

TL;DR (Summary) at the bottom. We recently completed a case and set aside funds for technology/tools upgrade. Currently we deciding whether to use another system which have these feature or try to work with the Sale Pack and have it all integrated as one CRM. We have try many Account Software and Invoice software but none

Your extension can choose Assigned User, but I will need to choose an Contact or Account. I assume that I can add in more field and do calculation with it?

• eymen.elkum
        eymen.elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        hello espocrm, yes you can add any field to the view, not limited to assigned user,

generally my extension adds:
        - ability to use the list view inside the link multiple field
        - ability to toggle cells in the list view to edit mode
        - you can set the layout on the fly from field manager
        - or just select a layout from the assigned list layouts

• eymen.elkum
        eymen.elkum commented
        Editing a comment
        I have read your previous post about requirements from sale pack,

I think you need further customizations and to hire someone to do these for you,

the customizations you are talking about are possible to be done, not hard, just needs a good espo code knowledge

Hi,

The only way I see is to override loadLinkMultipleField method https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...ntity.php#L143 in you entity class.

Comment

Working...
      X