Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to use Stream created date as condition for report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to use Stream created date as condition for report?

Hi,

1. Use Stream (Child) parameter for Parent Report: I want to use Stream created for Contact as condition to create a list report of Contact. For example, I want to have a list report for all Contacts which have Stream notes created on certain date.

Is is possible to do so? And what is the “Complex Expression” for it? Really want to get help on this.

2. Possible for add "Contains" in workflow formula (now it has 'not empty', 'empty', 'not changed', 'changed')? For example, I want to add condition for workflow like this: all Stream posts which contain "Followup". I tried to use string\contains(Post, 'Followup') but failed. The formula I tried is:

streamCount = ifThen(string\contains(Post, '#Followup#'), streamCount+1)

but this does not work....

Thanks a lot!!
    Last edited by chrisjiang; 01-27-2020, 02:53 AM.

Hello Chris,
    I doubt that it is possible to make from Contact entity. Try to do this:
    1. In the /application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Report.json find "entityListToIgnore" list and delete "Note" from it.
    2. Create the file /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/scopes/Note.json and add this code:
    Code:
    {"tab":true}
    3. Make clear cache.
    4. Reload a web page.
    5. Create a report as shown on the screenshot:

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hello Chris,
      I doubt that it is possible to make from Contact entity. Try to do this:
      1. In the /application/Espo/Modules/Advanced/Resources/metadata/entityDefs/Report.json find "entityListToIgnore" list and delete "Note" from it.
      2. Create the file /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/scopes/Note.json and add this code:
      Code:
      {"tab":true}
      3. Make clear cache.
      4. Reload a web page.
      5. Create a report as shown on the screenshot:
      Hi Maximus,

Thanks for helping.

It is working to create a Note list report. What I want to achieve is to get a Contact list report on the condition that their linked Stream post is created on certain date.

Seems this is not possible?

Can you help me on the second issue? Or is there a way to customize the Stream entity?

Thanks so much!!

​​​​​​​

Comment

It is not possible to achieve such report from the Contact entity. But this Note report achieves exactly what you want.
        Can you help me on the second issue?
        I will take a look if it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          It is not possible to achieve such report from the Contact entity. But this Note report achieves exactly what you want.
          Can you help me on the second issue?
          I will take a look if it is possible.
          Thanks @Maximus.

Actually I like the Stream function so much I really want to customize the Stream input view as the attached screenshot. Now I know how to add "Category" field into the Note entity but I have difficulty to make the input view as attached. If you can help me achieve this then I got everything perfectly done.

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X