Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report - Accounts with no activity for 30 days

Hi,

I want to create a report for accounts which is no activity (calls,meeting) for the last 30 days. I tried with this information https://forum.espocrm.com/forum/gene...ty-for-30-days but its not working. Please help.
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Hi,
    How about this (see screenshot).
    Attached Files

Comment

its working. And I want another include for this report which is , 0 calls, meeting for purticular opportunity connected to account. which means.

0 activity accounts = accounts (0 calls,0 meetings) + opportunity (0 calls,0 meetings)

Hope you got what i need. Appreciate support on this.
      Cheers!
      Nishan.

Comment

There is not possible to fetch a related field value of the related record of the target record. It means that there is no ability to fetch like Opportunity.Call.Date Start. So to achieve what you want w/o code developing you can do this:
        1. Create the 2 new fields for the Opportunity of the 'Date' type (e.g. lastCall, lastMeeting)
        2. Create a two workflow to dynamically handle the changes (for each Call and Meeting):
        Target: Call/Meeting
        Trigger Type: after record updated
        Condition: if status = 'Held'
        Action: Upgrade related record -> Parent -> Opportunity -> set a formula like this:
        Code:
        ifThen(
            targetEntity\attribute('dateStart') > lastCall,
            lastCall = targetEntity\attribute('dateStart')
        )
        Note. don't forget for Meetings set appropriate fields name.
        3. Add aditional conditions to a report (see screenshot).

This decision will fetch a date value for the future actions. You have to do something to trigger the workflows for already existed records (e.g. mass update).
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          There is not possible to fetch a related field value of the related record of the target record. krogerfeedback It means that there is no ability to fetch like Opportunity.Call.Date Start. So to achieve what you want w/o code developing you can do this:
          1. Create the 2 new fields for the Opportunity of the 'Date' type (e.g. lastCall, lastMeeting)
          2. Create a two workflow to dynamically handle the changes (for each Call and Meeting):
          Target: Call/Meeting
          Trigger Type: after record updated
          Condition: if status = 'Held'
          Action: Upgrade related record -> Parent -> Opportunity -> set a formula like this:
          Code:
          ifThen(
          targetEntity\attribute('dateStart') > lastCall,
          lastCall = targetEntity\attribute('dateStart')
          )
          Note. don't forget for Meetings set appropriate fields name.
          3. Add aditional conditions to a report (see screenshot).

This decision will fetch a date value for the future actions. You have to do something to trigger the workflows for already existed records (e.g. mass update).
          Exactly what I needed! You just saved me several hours. Thanks!
          Last edited by HammerGiraffe; 02-01-2020, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X