Sales Pack: Import Sales Orders and Sales Order Items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sales Pack: Import Sales Orders and Sales Order Items

I am performing a migration from an old CRM system to EspoCRM and have purchased the Sales Pack. Specifically, I am needing to bring in Sales Order (SO) information along with the line items for the SO, i.e. Sales Order Items (SOI). I have csv files containing the data for each entity. How do I accomplish this import and have the tool perform the proper calculations for both the SO and the SOI entities?

An export of SO test data from EspoCRM shows me that the SOIs are exported as a JSON array, complete with the SOI id fields and the id field of the SO in each object of the array. I've tried to mimic this on import but it did not succeed.

Imports are turned off for SOI by default. Turning them on allows the import of SOI after SOs have been imported and the result is linked and appropriate records, however the amount field of SO does not total the SOI until I make a change to an SOI value involved in the calculation to force recalculation. Is there a way to force a global recalculation of SO amounts?

Thank you.

Hello,
    Is there a way to force a global recalculation of SO amounts?
    As far as I know there is no such en ability. Those values are recalculating live upon fetching item to the item list or after saving changes.

Comment

Working...
    X