View More Task In Kanban View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• View More Task In Kanban View

Can I change Kanban view to display more than 5 records in task module? Thank you

Hello,
    you can set any Enum type field for the Kanban view. You can change this field in the Administration -> Entity Manager-> Tasks -> Edit -> Status Field. Please take a look at the 'Ignored groups in Kanban view' block. The fields in this block won't be included in the Kanban view. This filed couldn't be left empty, so if you need to have in Kanban all options, you need to add for an enum type field an empty option and choose it for the 'Ignored groups in Kanban view' parameter.
    If you want to change the fields that are shown for each record in Kanban you can do it in the Administration -> Layout Manager -> Tasks -> Kanban.

Comment

• dodom2
      dodom2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your reply however I believe my question was confusing. Currently by default the Kanban view in task module only displays 5 records per status. To view more records we must select "Show more". I found the resolution tho for anyone else who may need it. Go to Administration>> User Interface and update Records Per Page (Small) field to the number of records you would like to display. Rule of thumb more records you display the slower the load time. Thank you Maximus!
Working...
X