Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'Support' Case transferred to 'Bookkeeping' team, but emails still on 'Support' team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Support' Case transferred to 'Bookkeeping' team, but emails still on 'Support' team

Sometimes you have a CASE coming in to the Support team which should be transferred to the Bookkeeping team. When you transfer the Case to the bookkeeping team, the team can ofcourse see and open the case, but can not see or open the emails... Is there a way to do this?

Ofcourse I can have the bookkeeping team see the support emails always, but this is not 'the best' option as this would sometimes also need to work the other way around... (Sometimes bookkeeping gets a case which needs to be solved by support) and then you would need to have support also see all the bookkeeping emails.

Ofcourse (at this time), we add the emails manually to the bookkeeping team, but with many emails, this is too much work....

We also use the ADVANCED PACK, so maybe this could be a solution?

Anyone have an idea? Am I missing something?

Hello Bill,
    When you are talking about Case do you mean a Case that created automatically by the 'Create Case' functionality in the Group Email Accounts?
    If there are some 'magic words' in these emails that allow you to define to which team the email should be related, you can try to create a Workflow for the Email entity with Condition like on the screenshot. This condition will parse a whole 'body' area and if it will find the word 'help' the workflow will be triggered. In the Action block choose Upgrade Target Entity -> Teams -> select proper team.
    Otherwise, you need to develop such functionality.

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, but actually the thing is as follows: The case is indeed created by 'creat case in group email accounts'. The mail is sent to support@ example.com and support is handeling the case. But then support notices that the case is not 'really' a support case, but a case for bookkeeping and transfers the case to the bookkeeping departement. The bookkeeping departement can handle the case, but NOT the attached emails, as they are still linked to the support team.

Therefor the support team not only has to assign the case to the bookkeeping departement, but also all the emails....

Any way around this? As this takes a lot of worx...

Comment

Hi Bill,
        Check my workflow. It works good for your purpose:
        Attached Files

Comment

Absolutely briljant! Thanks, works 'like a charm'... (and I suppose a lot of users need this)

Comment

Working...
          X