Creating report based on another report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating report based on another report

I am trying to create a report that filters our records which show on another report - is there a way to accomplish this?
    Meaning - i have 1 report that shows records of people who checked in this month
    I want to have another report of all the people who have not checked-in this month (so all the people from the general list who is not in that group)

Another way to accomplish this which i havnt been able to figure out how to do is to aggregate all the records by the person name - then leave only his latest check-in record - by creating that list i have their latest checkin and therefore if they are no in the last 30 days they should show on the report...
    is there a way to create that ?

Comment

Hello,
      You can't use one report for another, but you can use the same filters to get the same result. Let's assume that you need both reports, and you don't want to change the first one. In this case, you can duplicate the first report (detail view -> 3-dots button menu in right of 'Edit' -> duplicate). After, add a new filter condition for '30-days' condition.

Comment

Working...
      X