Report number of contacts with several companies/accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report number of contacts with several companies/accounts

Hi, I want to generate a report (with advanced pack) that shows all contacts that are assigned to multiple companies / accounts.

What I am doing:

- generate a report of entity type "contact"
    - create a filter with "HAVING", "COUNT", "Account.ID", "bigger than", 1 (see Screenshot in German, the screenshot shows "equal" 1, which also does not work)
    - However it does not work to count the companies/accounts that are active, primary, secondary, inactive, etc. all types
    - the report is just empty, no error

Thanks
    Christoph

Hello,
    Do you use a grid or a list type report? Note that for this purpose you need to create the grid type report.
    Try to make it as on screenshot.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Maximus!
      I need a list type report as I want to list all the contacts that have more than one company/account assigned. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
      Christoph

Comment

Hi again, okay got it and understand that I can still list the contacts in a grid report - so ignore my previous post.

But one further question: I am actually interested to show in the report the contacts that have multiple companies assigned (works like explained by Maximus, thanks!) AND where the primary company is marked inactive. In this case a user forgot to mark the new company as primary. Is there a way to show those in a report or maybe a functionality where I can prevent users from forgetting to set the new company as primary?

Comment

> Is there a way to show those in a report or maybe a functionality where I can prevent users from forgetting to set the new company as primary?
          There is no such an ability to do it via UI. Perhaps it is possible to achieve with hook https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...lopment/hooks/, but I am not sure. Another way is to change the program code.

Comment

Thanks Maximus! Just to be clear: also no way to find out which items are relevant through reporting? (Advanced Pack)

Comment

Could you explicit it what do you mean? It is not clear for me. Thanks.

Comment

Is there a way to generate a report with the following information:
                Which contacts are assigned to several (more than 1) companies/accounts AND the active assignment is not set to primary

Comment

Working...
                X