1.Create report for opportunities with status is win:
    list report
    column: tourcode,revenue,tour status
    filter: tour status is win

2.Create filter report:
    Use above report

3.Create formula:
    Entity: account
    totalrevenue = entity\sumRelated('opportunities', 'revenue','reportFilter5de5ff3d6921280f7');

But it's seem not working.
    Please help to check what is wrong here.

Thank you,
    Ellen.

Attached Files

Please help to check and advise

Comment

Hello Ellen,
      please, provide the error log records about this issue. You can use 'Recalculate formula' to generate the new log records.
      Try to remove all columns from the report except 'revenue'.

Comment

hi,
        1.You can use 'Recalculate formula' to generate the new log records: -> Can you guide details
        2.Try to remove all columns from the report except 'revenue';-> you mean report should you only one column for filter?
        I just remove all and keep only revenue but it's still not working
        Thank you.

Comment

> Can you guide details
          If you have a defined formula for the entity you can run 'Recalculate formula' action (see screenshot). So if there are some errors in the logic it should throw the error into log file.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,
            I do not have this
            Attached Files

Comment

So, What should I check now Maximus

Comment

This action is available for entities with defined formula. So I assume that it should be available for the Account entity cause you defined the formula for it.
                I have paid attention that you created the report filter for the 'Tour' entity but trying to use it in the sumRelated formula with 'opportunities' relationship link that applies to Opportunity entity.
                Try to change the 'opportunities' relation onto appropriated one between Account and Tour.

Comment

Hi Maximus,
                  Tour here is opportunities entity.We just change the lable only.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                    This action is available for entities with defined formula. So I assume that it should be available for the Account entity cause you defined the formula for it.
                    I have paid attention that you created the report filter for the 'Tour' entity but trying to use it in the sumRelated formula with 'opportunities' relationship link that applies to Opportunity entity.
                    Try to change the 'opportunities' relation onto appropriated one between Account and Tour.
                    Thanks for the clarification

Comment

Working...
                    X