Auto Increment Field not Posting to PDF Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Increment Field not Posting to PDF Template

I am trying to add an auto-incremented Account ID to a template but cannot get the value to post. Unsure if this is an oversight on my part, a characteristic of the increment field, or if there is something hardcoded into the sales order, quote, and invoice entities. Any ideas?

{{accountName}}
    {{{billingAddressStreet}}}
    {{billingAddressCity}}{{#if billingAddressState}},{{/if}} {{billingAddressState}} {{billingAddressPostalCode}}
    {{billingAddressCountry}}

TAX ID: {{account.taxId}}
    MEMBER ID: {{account.originalId}}

Hello,
    try to use {{taxId}} instead {{account.taxId}} and {{originalId}} instead {{account.originalId}}.

Comment

Thank you. Using {{taxId }} does not work but {{account.taxId}} does work.
      It is the Original ID field which will not pull the data whether I use {{originalId}} or {{account.originalId}}. This field is the only auto-increment field we use so am unsure if this is a property of the field type as I also have issues copying this numeral to other integer or float fields.

Comment

I have checked and everything works good. In my case, I created the auto-increment field (key-value 'autoincrement') and, add it to a template this way {{autoincrement}}. Perhaps something wrong in the code structure. Please press a code view button (</>) to investigate the code. Perhaps some additional code is inside of the {{account.originalId}} link.

Comment

Working...
        X