Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error in meetings

Error in meetings

Hello, sorry if the question does not correspond to this thread.
    I have a doubt with two bugs found after updating from 5.6.5 to 5.7.6.

1- In meetings the accounts field does not allow to edit it but nevertheless the parent accounts field allows it, even with the admin user. Is it correct or is it an error?

2- The initially assigned users are seen with what seems to be an internal id instead of the name. Only the admin user can see it correctly.

I attach an image for more detail.

Thank you in advance.

Hello,
    1. Go to Administration -> Entity Manager -> Mettings -> Fields -> Account -> uncheck the 'Read-only' box.
    2. Do you have some customization that can affect the 'Assigned user' field? Check whether you don't have a formula that rewrites this field.

Comment

Thank you very much for your reply.

1-I hadn't thought about looking there, I've already unchecked xD.

2-I haven't made any that I know could affect that field, I just created role and adjusted the permissions from there.

Thank you.

Comment

Can't reproduce. Please, provide your role.

Comment

I upload two screenshots with the role configuration because I couldn't find another way to export the permissions.

Thank you

Comment

Have tried to reproduce with step-by-step system upgrade from v.5.6.5. to 5.7.7. and didn't face this problem. Please compare this file with yours https://github.com/espocrm/espocrm/b...ser/search.tpl.

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't find any differences except for the automatic user assignment. It's not a serious problem and I haven't been able to reproduce inside the test machine, so I guess it has some relation with the OS.

Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
              X