Keep getting loader.js:365 Uncaught Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep getting loader.js:365 Uncaught Error

Im having issues with the system giving me errors some of the times - it just seem to react very slow or not load at all - checking the dev tools i see the error :

loader.js:365 Uncaught Error: Could not load file 'client/res/templates/fields/address/edit-1.tpl?r=1572970214'
    at Object.error (loader.js:365)
    at j (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:2)
    at x (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:4)
    at Object.abort (jquery-2.1.4.min.js:4)
    at jquery-2.1.4.min.js:4

Is there a way to fix that ?

Altought somehow (without changing any server settings) - the previous error was resloved for some of the time , i also am getting a Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: tabList.unshift is not a function
    at child.getTabList (eval at _execute (loader.js:94), <anonymous>:186:25)
    at child.setup (eval at _execute (loader.js:94), <anonymous>:204:32)
    at child.initialize (bull.js:276)
    at child.Backbone.View (backbone-min.js:1224)
    at child [as constructor] (backbone-min.js:1884)
    at child [as constructor] (backbone-min.js:1884)
    at new child (backbone-min.js:1884)
    at Bull.Factory.<anonymous> (bull.js:114)
    at Bull.Factory.<anonymous> (bull.js:98)
    at Espo.Loader.load (loader.js:292)

Error..

Are these a stable version of this system i can use ? all these errors looks like a beta version rather then a stable system to develop on :/

Comment

Hello,
      Please provide more details. E.g.:
      1. when and where the issue occurred?
      2. what you did before you have faced the problem?
      3. make screenshots of this issue.
      4. provide steps to reproduce.
      5. EspoCRM version,
      6. error log file from the data/logs directory.

Comment

Hello again Maximus - sorry to say i already deleted my server (VPS), and im currently working on the trail server to see if i can learn the system from there (as my own server installtion kept on giving me these types of errors) so :
        1. The error seems to be very sporadic - sometimes just refreshing the page worked and sometimes it didnt (perhaps its related to me been in China and using a VPN, so some resources were timing out ? i dont know - does it load any dependencies from external sources ??)
        2.Cannot remember exactly, but nothing special i would say)
        3+4+6. Cannot at this point - when i feel comfortable with the system (hopefully within a few days) - ill try to make a fresh server installation and try again
        5.Latest version downloaded from espocrm

In general, if there are recommended server configuration and/or recommended PHP & .htaccess settings to ensure smooth operations, i used a vultr 1core 512M server with Ubuntu 18.4 and php7.2 meriaDB as my settings when i got there issues.

Comment

Working...
        X