Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are the campaign names in my list of opportunities a string of random numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the campaign names in my list of opportunities a string of random numbers?

Hello

Next problem I don't know how to solve or where to look.

I have added a few campaigns that have names like "2019-10 October" and "2019-11 November" and selected theese when I create a new opportunity.

In the list of opportunities the campaign names are stated as a string of random numbers, like this: 5db2dc7de39f9c24b

Any tips to fix that?

the only meaning is that these links are corrupted or the campaigns have been removed and so the link doesn't read well. when you click on one of the campaigns does it take you to the correct campaign. Also check in the UI manager if you have campaign name property not the campaign ID.

i hope this helps

best regards,
    Rabii
    Rabii
    Web Dev | Freelancer

Comment

Yes, clicking the number does take me to the correct campaign.

Also, the field in the list is "Campaign" as the picture below shows from the Layout Manager > Opportunities > List.

Campaign ID is not selectable as a field.

If I go to Entities manager > Campaigns > Field list and check what the type is, there is a Name field type varchar. I'm guessing that is what is shown?

Anything else to check?

Comment

Does anyone have any clues to why this is happening? Any tips to what to look for?

Comment

In the latest version it should be ok.

Comment

Thank you Yurikunz, that worked. Was running 5.7.5 and after upgrade to 5.7.7 that problem is gone.

Comment

Working...
            X