Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Activity Report for meeting and calls including some of parent details

Hi,

I want to create a user activity report for meetings and calls including some details from its parent. Refer attach sample excel data.

I want to get a one report according to below format including meetings & calls or Only for one single entity.

Below report based on user activities on opportunities. So I want some additional data from parent opportunity such as Account,Amount,Last Stage,Current Stage.

Example:
    User Activity Type Activity Opportunity Name Account Amount Last Stage Current Stage
    Brendon Lewis Meeting Meeting with Erika Hellberg Tracking Grand Pocket $6,500.00 Proposal Closed Won
    Gabliel Brie Call Presentation SEO Plan Ladna Barka $8,000.00 None Prospecting

I tried with single entity and I was able to get only below details,
    User Activity Opportunity Name
    Brendon Lewis Meeting with Erika Hellberg Tracking
    Gabliel Brie Presentation SEO Plan

Is there any way to get that report including both entities in one report or get single entity with one report ???

I tried with entity relation, foreign field type, But nothing happens. something has to do with parent and I can figure out it. Is there anyone could help me on this ???
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Hi, Any idea ???
    Cheers!
    Nishan.

Comment

Can anyone help me on this ????
      Cheers!
      Nishan.

Comment

Is there anyone can help me on this ??
        Cheers!
        Nishan.

Comment

hi can anyone help ??
          Cheers!
          Nishan.

Comment

Hello,
            There is no such an ability to create such complex meetings/calls report according to your purpose. But you can try to create separate reports for each of these entities. In this case, you need to use a workaround, because an existed parent relationship doesn't allow to fetch a data from an opportunity. You need to create another relationship beetwen the meeting and opportunity entities of Many-to-One type. After, add this formula to the meeting entity:
            Code:
            ifThen(
                parentType == 'Opportunity',
                opportunityId = parentId;
                opportunityName = parentName
            )
            You can use a 'Recalculate formula' action to use it for all existed records.
            If it is done, in the report you can select the data fields from opportunity (e.g. Opportunity.Name, Opportunity.Account etc.).
            Note: according to the system logic you can't fetch amount field data. So if it necessarry you can use another one workaround by creating a varchar type field for the opportunity entity and using the next formula:
            Code:
            amountVarchar = string\concatenate(amount, '$')
            After, use the 'Recalculate formula' action and create a report.

Comment

Hi Max,

Thank you for the reply.

What if I create a New entity "Activities" and link meetings, calls to that entity ?? will it be possible to fulfill my requirement ???
              Cheers!
              Nishan.

Comment

Well, let say if you will create a new entity "Activities" and link it with the meetings and calls via Many-to-One relationship, I believe that it would be possible to create a report for the "Activities" entity with obtaining data from itself, linked meeting and linked call entities.

Comment

Working...
                X