Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled tasks doesn't work

Hi!

I have a problem with creating scheduled tasks. I attached photo in which are error.

I tried update my version (5.6.2), everything was successfully but nothing was happened, my version did'n updated,
    Also, tried to add Anonymus user to mySql Base, bat I have error "Table user is marked as crashed and should be repaired", maybe that is the problem?

Thank You,
    Helena
    Attached Files
    Last edited by helenam; 10-18-2019, 12:36 PM.

Hello,
    At first please check the error log file in the data/logs.
    From what version you have tried upgrade? What php and mysql version do you use?
    You can try to make the upgrade from CLI https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...ion/upgrading/.

Comment

Hello, thanks for reply.

This is error from log file:
      Espo.ERROR: Uncaught Exception PDOException: "SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ''@'localhost' (using password: NO)" at C:\espocrm\application\Espo\ORM\EntityManager.php line 158 {"exception":"[object].

I have tried upgrade EspoCRM system from v5.6.2 and I have tried from CLI also.
      Versions:
      PHP 7.2.14
      MySQL sever version: 10.3.15-MariaDB

Regards,
      Helena.

Comment

1. Check please whether the connection between EspoCRM and your DB with correct credentials in the config.php file in the /data directory.
        2. Try to make rebuild of EspoCRM via CLI. Run this command under the owner of your files
        Code:
        php rebuild.php
        . After the rebuild, try to make an upgrade again.
        3. Also, you can try to upgrade via CLI as well by running this command
        Code:
        php command.php upgrade

Comment

Thank You for reply.
          I tried 2. and 3. and I did't resolve my problem. For the first one, I am not sure, I have 4 root user and I'm not so sure which is my parameters. :-/
          Problem with Users table I resolved, repair that, but, when I try rebuild I get message - error while rebuilding database, see log file for details, but I have not log file.
          I am totaly confused.

Comment

> but I have not log file.
            No log records at all in the data/logs about why the rebuild was failed?

Comment

No, there haven't data.

Comment

Do you use EspoCRM on Bitnami?

Comment

Yes, on Bitnami,

Comment

If you are using Bitnami you need to set up cron and make the upgrade in a little different way.
                    How to upgrade: https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/es...-espocrm-stack.
                    How to set up cron: https://docs.bitnami.com/aws/apps/es...ure-scheduler/.

Comment

Working...
                    X