invoices to private customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• invoices to private customers

I am currently looking for a replacement for vtiger which I'm using so far. I really like what i saw within the last hour of playing in your online demo. One thing i could not get solved so far is invoices for private persons.

most of our customers are private persons. currently we treat companies as accounts and private people as customers. so an invoice to a private person would not have a related account but a related contact instead.

I noticed that the address fields of an invoice are automatically filled when an account is selected and i want the same to happen when a contact is selected instead.

i was able to add the relation and add the field to the forms but what i can't figure out is how to automatically fill the address field when i select a contact and assign it to the invoice. where can i define such automations?

kind regards
    Pascal

Hello,
    In EspoCRM there are different ways to set auto-fill address field to a contact address. For example you can use Formula that is available in a free EspoCRM instance https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...ation/formula/.
    For example make the next steps:
    1. Go to any contact you want and add some value into the city field.
    2. Go to Administration -> Entity Manager -> Invoice -> Formula (toggle menu on the right sight of the screen (arrow button))
    3. Set this formula:
    Code:
    billingAddressCity = billingContact.addressCity
    4. After, create a new invoice and select in the 'Billing Contact' the user with defined city address. The city value should be automaticaly set in appropriation to the user city address.

Comment

Working...
    X