Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email automation

Hi,

due to the European data protection laws I would like to do without Mailchimp and send automated emails directly from the EspoCRM.

I would like to implement the following:

1. One person has been put on a contact list today (automatic). EspoCRM should now ..
    - Send an email X on the first day after listing to person
    - Send an email Y on the 3rd day after listing to person
    and so on

2. I would like to send an email to a contact list tomorrow, the same email will be sent to this contact list again in exactly one year, then sent again in one year ... and so on.

About assistance I would be very happy.

We have been using EspoCRM for a long time now with the various additional addons and very satisfied.

Hello,
    Have you tried to achieve this with Workflow (e.g. scheduled workflow)?

Comment

Hello, yes, but I reach my limits.

I would need examples of how to do that with workflow. Can you help me?

Comment

Could you describe this 'Send an email X on the first day after listing to person'? What 'after listing' does mean?

Comment

Thank you for your reply...

In EspoCRM you can add a contact to a contactlist. So far I have synchronized these contactlists with Mailchimp. Mailchimp sent an email to this contact the day the person was placed on the contact list.

I would like to implement this behavior in/with EspoCRM.

EspoCRM should:
          - Send an email "Welcome" on the first day after add this contact to the contactlist.
          - Send an email "Welcome 2" on the 3rd day after add this contact to the contactlist.
          and so on

Another Workflow ist...
          I would like to send an email to a whole contactlist tomorrow (19/09/25), the same email should be sent to this contactlist again in exactly one year, then sent again in one year ... and so on.

Comment

BPM suits for such kind of tasks. A release with major enhancements is going to be out soon. By utilizing a new Signal system it will be possible to catch events like:

* contact added to target list
            * lead subscribed / confirmed opt-in
            * contact opted-out
            * and others

See the updated documentation: https://github.com/espocrm/documenta...tration/bpm.md

Click image for larger version  Name:	event-start-signal.png Views:	1 Size:	20.8 KB ID:	51923
            Last edited by yuri; 09-24-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Thank you. I will looking forward to this.

Comment

Working...
              X