Export/Import Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Export/Import Teams

Is it possible to import and export teams for a particular record?

Hi,
    you can chose a 'teams' field upon exporting. Also, you can import exported 'teams' value as well.

Comment

Ok, thank you. However, I thought that selecting "export all fields" would export all fields, including the "teams" field.

Comment

Yes, the 'teamsNames' and 'teamsIds' fields dont exporting uponusing "export all fields" function.

Comment

Also, I am not able to import the 'teamsNames' and 'teamsIds' fields.

Comment

> Also, I am not able to import the 'teamsNames' and 'teamsIds' fields.
            Could you describe more explicitely. You can't import one team record or many? Please, describe the steps you did while importing.

Comment

The "Team" ("teamsIds" or "teamsNames") option does not shows up in the field list in the step 2 of the import steps.

Here is a sample record:

name,teamsIds
              TEAM 1,["5d850d268bd198382"]
              TEAM 2,["5d850d36874c58eda"]
              TEAM 3,["5d850d411902d3c44"]

step 1, select your file, choose "update only", change needed options and when the table is pretty enough click next;
              step 2, choose the fields you want to update, and the fields you want to ignore, click next; <- (team option not available);

Comment

To be able to import the teamNames and teamIds fields into the 'teams' field you should have this data in your csv file. If you have made export by using "export all fields" function, your file doesn't have these parameters.
                Make a test. Create a new csv export file with the 'Teams' field. After, try to import it. On the step 2 of the import you will see the "teamsIds" and "teamsNames" fields.

Comment

Hi Maximus, I am doing exactly what you described. However, team fields are not showing up in the field list. So, I am unable to proceed and import them.

Comment

Thanks for the screenshot. Now I see. I will ask our developers whether this is the expectable import logic. For now, the only way to select the teams is to utilize the 'Default Values' section on Step 2 of the import.

Comment

Hello All,

Any news concerning the ability to import Teams ?
                      Indeed, I must import more 500 teams ?

Thanks for your answer.

Comment

yes thank you Maximus,
                      Unless I'm mistaken, my problem is that the team table is not available for import.

Comment

If you have an access to the EspoCRM file system then you can try:
                        1. Create the file /custom/Espo/Custom/Resources/metadata/scopes/Team.json with the code
                        Code:
                        {"importable": true}
                        2. Administration -> Clear Cache;
                        3. Refresh a web page and check whether you can select the Team entity for Import.

Comment

I had already tried but it does not seem to work. The team object does not appear in the interface after this change. I tried to work around the problem by renaming the acount entity as a group but it is not suitable for the permissions on the contacts.

Comment

In my case it is working. Please take a look at the screenshot below.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X