Account Error 500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Error 500

Hi, I have a new installation of espocrm, clean without data, when I go to the account I return the error 500, I try to insert a new account but it doesn't save.
    This is the log file:

​​​​​​Espo.ERROR: (42000) SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ASC LIMIT 0, 20' at line 1; GET /api/v1/Account?select=name%2Cwebsite%2Ctype%2CbillingAddr essCountry&maxSize=20&offset=0&orderBy=tipologiaAz ienda&order=asc; line: 132, file: /var/www/html/espocrm/application/Espo/ORM/DB/Mapper.php [] []

How can I solve it?
    Thanks

Hello,
    I can't reproduce it. Which MySQL/Maria DB version do you use? Is this error occurs in the Account entity only?
    Please, try to reproduce this issue in the web browser incognito page? If the problem will not occur, clear your web browser cache.

Comment

After several tests I discovered the problem due to the latest PHP 7.3 version. I installed PHP 7.2 and it works well.
      Thanks

Comment

Weird. I am using EspoCRM v.5.6.13 with PHP 7.3.9 and never have faced such issue.

Comment

Yes, 7.3.9 of PHP now works but only after updating from 7.2 to 7.3. Out of curiosity, I tried a new installation from scratch with PHP 7.3.9 and it doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
          X