Mention Does Not Trigger Notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mention Does Not Trigger Notification

If I mention someone in a Cast, Task, etc, etc, no notification seems to get generated for this.

The scheduled jobs are running just fine for incoming emails, etc.

If I check the notification list, there are no entries related to mentions.

Do I need to enable this feature, somehow?

Hello,
    Administration -> Notifications -> Send email notifications about mentions in posts.

Comment

Maximus that option is already enabled but nothing appears.

The normal "system" emails work absolutely fine.

What I thought the mention feature should do (aside from sending an email) is generate a notification anyway but this also doesn't seem to happen either.

Comment

> What I thought the mention feature should do (aside from sending an email) is generate a notification anyway but this also doesn't seem to happen either.

The code logic is, if you haven't read the system notification about mentionin post until cron has sent this notification into your email, cron will send it.
        Is there some errors in the log file?

Comment

Maximus but there is no system notification. If I check the "system" email, there is nothing in the "sent" items indicating a mention.

I specified a 10 second delay for the email notification (was previously blank) but now even after 10 minutes, I've still not received the notification.

Other emails have been sent and received by the system in the meantime.

No errors in the log file either.

Comment

Ah, Maximus I think I have found the issue - I was mentioning myself! This doesn't seem to generate a notification!

Comment

Sorry, my mistake!

Comment

Working...
              X