Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Email Templates List of All Valid Placeholder Values?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Templates List of All Valid Placeholder Values?

Hi,

We are looking to implement more templated responses in our CRM. Our typical work flow is create a lead for a contact.

I looked in the user manual and have this reference to the email templates:

"It's possible to use placeholders in email template's body and subject e.g. {Account.name}, {Person.emailAddress}. They will be replaced with values of related records."
    ---

Is there a reference list or somewhere we can look at for what all the valid template {Placeholders} and syntax is?

Thanks,
    -Tim

Hi,
    Please take a look at the placeholder constructor while creating the email template. It includes all valid placeholders.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      Hi,
      Please take a look at the placeholder constructor while creating the email template. It includes all valid placeholders.
      Hi!
      I realize I simply do NOT see this placeholder drop downs when composing or editing an email template... Is there an option to activate the visibility?

Comment

NERVERMIND! It is not visible if you just click "edit" the body of an email template.... But I actually have it when creating a new template or doing a full form edit of a template...

Comment

Working...
        X