Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B2C vs B2B

Hi,
    I am not sure I see any difference when switching from b2b to b2c mode.
    Can someone explain what it does, please?
    Thanks.

Hello.
    Business-to-consumer (B2C), is a process for selling products directly to consumers.
    Business-to-business (B2B), is a process for selling products or services to other businesses.
    In EspoCRM you can switch from B2B to B2C mode by following this https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...istration/b2c/.
    Within B2C mode the EspoCRM processes are avoiding Account linked logic.

Comment

OK, so this is the only real difference, right?

Comment

Of course, there is a difference. Because of the difference in sales volume, B2B income is much higher than B2C income. I sell office supplies, and I do these two processes at the same time (b2c and b2b). Before, I didn't notice the difference between the two processes because the sales volume was small. Now that the sales volume has increased by 40%, I have kept more detailed income records. I even created a bank account to separation of personal and work finances , as well as to separate B2C and B2B income. I make about 70% of my sales to businesses. The difference is obvious.
        Last edited by gaylefunke; 10-26-2022, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
          Hello.
          Business-to-consumer (B2C), is a process for selling products directly to consumers.
          Business-to-business (B2B), is a process for selling products or services to other businesses.
          What to do in Mix environment? Ideal solution to have identifier does Customer are Consumer or Business

Comment

Working...
          X