Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can i show the selected values in a field(entity) instead of showing all values.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i show the selected values in a field(entity) instead of showing all values.

a)I have 3 entities Student, Subject and exam... and i created relationship between them.
    b) In student entity I choose 3 subjects for a student from subject list
    c) In exam entity when i create exam for this student i have to create exam for any of these 3 subjects. so in exam entity i have a relationship subject field, when i choose subject for exam i have to show already chosen 3 subjects for the student. here it shows all the subjects. whats the issue here? How can i do it from front end? Please help me to resolve this issue.

Originally posted by sujithraalink View Post
    a)I have 3 entities Student, Subject and exam... and i created relationship between them.
    b) In student entity I choose 3 subjects for a student from subject list
    c) In exam entity when i create exam for this student i have to create mcdvoice exam for any of these 3 subjects. so in exam entity i have a relationship subject field, when i choose subject for exam i have to show already chosen 3 subjects for the student. here it shows all the subjects. whats the issue here? How can i do it from front end? Please help me to resolve this issue.
    here i am stuck with the same questions. Hope to find answer here
    Last edited by gandrew; 08-03-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X