The "Add" button does not appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Add" button does not appear

When I change the permissions of the user by changing the "roles" does not appear "Add" button in the list.

If I change it to "not set" it appears..

As shown in the attached picture. This button does not appear after adjusting permissions in administration ...

Maybe if you can tell which code file of this button appears and change it to it will always appear no matter what the permission.

Help?

Comment

Hello.
      You do not use the 'ACL Strict Mode' that can be enabled in the Administration -> Settings. If this mode is disabled the 'not set' role means that this user has a full access to this entity https://www.espocrm.com/documentatio...ons-by-default. When you have changed the role from 'not set' to 'enabled', you didn't set the permission to create a record. That's why the add button has been disappeared.

Comment

No. I gave permission to create new ones, but it does not appear on the button, only if you go inside to "watch everything" you can do "Create".

At the permission level this should be fine ... somehow the button does not appear.

Comment

I will try to reproduce this. What an EspoCRM version do you use? Could you give more information about which entity 'add' button is disappearing, what the role is setting, etc.

Comment

Espo ​​​​​Version 5.6.3
            ​​​​​I want to see the "Add Task" button on the "Campaign" screen

Comment

Help?

Comment

Hello.
                It works on the version 5.6.3. perfectly. Please take a look at my role settings:
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                  Hello.
                  It works on the version 5.6.3. perfectly. Please take a look at my role settings:
                  Strange .... I will check

Comment

it does not help. It appears exactly like this but the button does not yet appear.

Comment

Working...
                    X