Cannot add a field to entity: Bad server response

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot add a field to entity: Bad server response

Cannot add a field to entity due to "Bad server response". Trying to create field again and it is saying that field already exists.
    CRM version: 5.3.6
    php: 7.2, MySQL: 5.6

[2019-06-22 08:59:45] Espo.WARNING: E_WARNING: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() {"code":2,"message":"Invalid argument supplied for foreach()","file":"D:\\OSPanel\\domains\\crm-orig\\application\\Espo\\Core\\Utils\\Database\\Sc hema\\Converter.php","line":316,"context"... (full log attached)
    [2019-06-22 09:00:50] Espo.ERROR: API [POST]:/Admin/fieldManager/:scope, Params:Array ( [scope] => Lead ) , InputData: {"type":"varchar","required":false,"trim":true,"dy namicLogicVisible":null,"dynamicLogicRequired":nul l,"dynamicLogicReadOnly":null,"name":"qwe","label" :"Qwe","maxLength":10,"tooltipText":"","isPersonal Data":false,"default":"","audited":false,"readOnly ":false,"tooltip":false} - Field [qwe] exists in Lead [] []

[2019-06-22 09:00:50] Espo.ERROR: Display Error: Field [qwe] exists in Lead, Code: 409 URL: /api/v1/Admin/fieldManager/Lead [] []
    Attached Files

Hello.
    I see that you are trying to add the field that already exists.

Comment

• Anatoleq
      Anatoleq commented
      Editing a comment
      First attempt failed with 500 error and new field is not displayed on UI. If try to add field with the same name it says "field already exists"

Could you check in your DB, does this field exist? Whether yes, make a rebuild (Administration -> rebuild).

Comment

Administration -> rebuild also throws 500 error, in database i don't see any updates, however, if I go to Leads -> fields, i can see the new field.
      No error logs in "data" folder

Comment

Ok, another one error in your log is up to a relation between the Account and Lead entities of the Many-to-Many type. It called 'leadAccount'. If you do not use it, delete it. I think it is the cause of the error.

Comment

Working...
        X