Field updated for date change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Field updated for date change

it works when I add a new record and change record with the following formulas, but the field does not update automatically when the date goes??
    Thanks for help.

ifThen(entity\isNew() && balangTarihi <= datetime\today(),aktifPasif = 'Aktif');
    ifThen(entity\isAttributeChanged('balangTarihi') && balangTarihi <= datetime\today(),aktifPasif = 'Aktif');
    ifThen(entity\isNew() && balangTarihi > datetime\today(),aktifPasif = 'Pasif');
    ifThen(entity\isAttributeChanged('balangTarihi') && balangTarihi > datetime\today(),aktifPasif = 'Pasif');
    Last edited by serqet; 06-21-2019, 12:18 PM.

Hello.
    The formula is ok. I am trying to reproduce the issue so I am waiting for tomorrow to check if the aktifPasif will change.

Comment

Hello again.
      I have checked it today and my aktifPasif parameter was changed to Passive.
      Check the logs EspoCRM/data/logs.

Comment

Hello Maximus,

thanks for help,

I've checked the logs and I just see the following message repeatedly.
        "Espo.DEBUG: BPM: processPendingFlows [] []"

but when I said repair the admin panel settings, the following log appeared.

[2019-06-25 09:04:01] Espo.DEBUG: BPM: processPendingFlows [] []
        [2019-06-25 09:04:16] Espo.DEBUG: Schema\Converter - Start: building schema [] []
        [2019-06-25 09:04:16] Espo.DEBUG: DBAL: Table [entity_team] exists. [] []
        [2019-06-25 09:04:16] Espo.DEBUG: Schema\Converter - End: building schema [] []
        Last edited by serqet; 06-25-2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

That's ok. I don't see any error there. Maybe this is a cache stuck issue. Try to clear the cache of your web browser. For clearing the cache do not use Ctrl + F5. Clear it via web browser advanced settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
            That's ok. I don't see any error there. Maybe this is a cache stuck issue. Try to clear the cache of your web browser. For clearing the cache do not use Ctrl + F5. Clear it via web browser advanced settings.
            I tried in different browsers but the result is the same unfortunately. For now, I have provided a solution with workflow.

Is there something that triggers the operation of formulas?
            Last edited by serqet; 06-25-2019, 10:16 AM.

Comment

The formula is triggering when a condition is met.

Comment

Working...
              X